Lynn tennis club at the Delray Beach OpenGary Yager, parent
Get around with ease
502 Bad Gateway
- Uhaul Car Share program: Reserve a car by the hour or the day. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Have your own car?
With proper vehicle registration, all students are permitted to drive and park their cars in designated campus lots. To register your vehicle and obtain a parking sticker, visit the Campus Communication Center. Neglecting procedure will result in ticketing.
All guests who visit campus must be registered in advance, obtain a
campus sticker, and/or communicate clearly and prove with reason where
they’re going and why.
Parking lot names and signage are identifiable by alphabet letters. The designation ensures our parking program can be maintained easily as our campus continues to evolve. Each parking lot sign is either blue and white or black and white. Vehicles with blue bar code stickers may park only in blue-signed lots, and vehicles with black bar code stickers may park only in black- and white-signed lots.
- Black- and white-signed lots for employees: A, B, C, E, H and M
- Blue-and white-signed lots for students: D, E, H, I, J and L
- Specialty lots are for short-term parking and mail pick-up: Lot I; and disabled permits: Lots F, G
- Visitors may park in lots A, E, H.
Valet services are available for public events hosted on campus.